Loving Local Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document and are over the age of 18 years.
3. The promotional competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
5. By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department or opting out from any electronic marketing message.
7. This promotional competition is open from 1 September 2021 and ends at 12am (midnight) on 30 September 2021 Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
8. To enter, participants will be required to enter the whatsfordinner campaign by following the below steps:
To enter, participants will be required to click on a link from the whatsfordinner Facebook page / Instagram Account / YouTube Channel / Programmatic Banners / whatsfordinner Partners and Influencers Digital content and are directed to the whatsfordinner campaign page (s) on the following website: whatsfordinner.co.za
Competition user journey options are as follows:
a. Once the user lands on the website, they will be served a page with the newsletter sign up form and six recipes. The user has the option of filling in the sign up form to enter the competition.
b. When viewing the six recipes a pop up will appear prompting the user to enter the competition by clicking on a button that will redirect the user to the sign up form. It is requested that the user needs to complete the required fields (by submitting all the required information including their name and email address).
Once they have submitted all information required, participants must click “submit”.
9. Participants must enter in their correct contact details. If a Winner has given incorrect contact details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another Winner in terms of the rules.
10. Only one valid entry per participant will be accepted.
11. The prize (the ‘Prize’) to the total value of R45,000.00. Consists of the following single items:
a) 60 x R250 Pick n Pay vouchers
b) 40 x R250 Takealot vouchers
c) 1 x YuppieChef voucher valued at R20,000.00
12. Any Prize not taken up for any reason within two months of notification will be forfeited.
13. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or transferable.
14. Voucher codes are valid for the periods provided in accordance to each specific retailer as follows:
a. PicknPay voucher are valid for 36 months
b. YuppieChef vouchers are valid for 36 months
15. 100 participants will be selected as winner (the ‘Winner’) to receive one voucher emailed to them over the 9 week competition period.
16. There will be 1 grand prize winner that will be selected by means of a random draw by 1 October 2021 and will be notified telephonically where the Winner will be required to verify their details. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize Winner once every day for 5 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the Prize Winner cannot be contacted during this period, the Prize will be forfeited and another Winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
17. The Winner will be required to provide their name, ID number, Copy of their identity document, contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
DELIVERY OF PRIZE
18. The Prize will be delivered / emailed to the winner/s within 30 days from receiving all the required documentation from the winners. The Prize is not exchangeable for cash and not transferable and the Promoter is not liable for any defect in the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
19. There are x 100 sign up vouchers valued at R250.00 each, these will be emailed to the winner (s) automatically once signed up to the whatsfordinner database.
20. There is x 1 grand prize voucher to the value of R20,000.00 that will be emailed to the winner.
21. A copy of these rules can be found on the following website www.whatsfordinner.co.za throughout the period of the competition or can be obtained from the Consumer Call Centre on telephone number 0860-331-441.
22. Failure to claim the Prize or a refusal or inability to require documentation or comply with any of the competition requirements within 1 month will disqualify the Winner and a new Winner will be drawn in terms of these rules.
23. Any attempt to use multiple e-mail, cell phone or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries will be void.
24. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
25. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
26. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
28. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
29. NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail, cell phone or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void. Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
30. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferable.
31. The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the Winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the Winner. However, the Winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department.
32. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
33. In the event that the Prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize of equal value.
34. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Winner.
35. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
36. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
37. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook.
38. All participants in this Competition release Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.