Creamy Mustard Fish Mornay
An easy way to introduce fish into your meal planner is this delicious fish Mornay dish flavoured with spring onions, a honey mustard sauce and black pepper.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 4 Spring onions, sliced
- ½ Red pepper, diced
- 125 millilitre Peas
- 500 gram Fish, skin & bones removed, cut into 1cm dice
- 1 sachet KNORR Three Cheese Sauce
- 15 millilitres Honey
- 30 millilitres Mustard
- 500 millilitre 2% low fat milk
- ½ cup Grated lite cheese
- Robertsons Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 125 millilitre Fresh whole-wheat breadcrumbs
- 10 millilitre Robertsons Mixed Herbs
- 125 millilitre Grated cheese, extra
- Heat oil in a pan, stir-fry spring onion, red pepper and peas for 1 minute until softened.
- Add fish, cook 2 minutes.
- Add KNORR Three Cheese Sauce, Honey, Mustard and Milk and bring to the boil, stirring, then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese.
- Divide mixture between 4 individual ovenproof serving dishes.
- Sprinkle with combined breadcrumbs, herbs and extra cheese.
- Grill until golden then serve immediately.
- Serve with fresh steamed asparagus.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook