Creamy Mustard Fish Mornay
An easy way to introduce fish into your meal planner is this delicious fish Mornay dish flavoured with spring onions, a honey mustard sauce and black pepper.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time15 minutes
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 4 Spring onions, sliced
- ½ Red pepper, diced
- 125 Millilitre Peas
- 500 Gram Fish, skin and bones removed, cut into 1cm dice
- 1 KNORR Honey and Mustard Chicken Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 500 Millilitre 2% low fat milk
- ½ Cup Grated lite cheese
- Robertsons Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 125 Millilitre Fresh whole-wheat breadcrumbs
- 10 Millilitre Robertsons Mixed Herbs
- 125 Millilitre Grated lite cheese, extra
- Heat oil in a pan, stir-fry spring onion, red pepper and peas for 1 minute until softened.
- Add fish, cook 2 minutes.
- Add KNORR Chicken Honey & Mustard Cook In sauce and Milk and bring to the boil, stirring, then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese.
- Divide mixture between 4 individual ovenproof serving dishes.
- Sprinkle with combined breadcrumbs, herbs and extra cheese.
- Grill until golden then serve immediately.
- Serve with fresh steamed asparagus.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook