Baked Macaroni with Prawns, Leeks and Mushrooms
This recipe for Baked Macaroni with Prawns is one of those creative seafood recipes that’ll breathe new life into your dinner table.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time35 minutes
- 1 KNORR Macaroni Cheese and Bacon Flavour Pasta and Sauce
- 125 ml milk
- 310 ml water
- 30 ml Stork margarine
- 15 ml olive oil
- 4 leeks, sliced and cut into pieces
- 175 g mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 175 g prawns, peeled
- 50 g parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Mix the contents of the KNORR Macaroni Cheese & Bacon Sauce sachet, the pasta, milk, water and Stork margarine together and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 8-10 min stirring occasionally until cooked.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the leeks, mushrooms and prawns.
- Mix the pasta with the leeks, mushrooms and prawns.
- Place in an ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake at 180°C for 25 min or until golden brown.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook