Creamy Chicken and Leek Casserole
This easy dinner recipe for Creamy Chicken and Leek Casserole puts a new spin on an old favourite by adding fresh cream and cheese.
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time75 minutes
- 15 ml oil
- 8 Pieces of chicken
- 2 Leeks, chopped
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 125 g Mushrooms sliced
- 1 KNORR Chicken a la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 350 ml Milk
- 125 ml Cream
- 5 ml Wholegrain mustard
- 100 g Cheese, grated
- Brown chicken pieces in heated oil and place in a casserole dish.
- Fry leeks, garlic and mushrooms until softened.
- In a separate bowl, mix KNORR Soup powder, milk, cream, mustard and cheese.
- Season to taste.
- Pour over chicken pieces and bake covered at 180°C for 1 hour.
- Serve with white rice and butternut
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook