Macaroni Cheese with Cherry Tomatoes
Give your standard "mac and cheese" a makeover by adding cherry tomatoes and spring onions.
- Recipe serves2
- Preparation time2 minutes
- Cooking time10 minutes
- 125 ml milk
- 310 ml boiling water
- 30 ml Stork margarine
- 1 Sachet KNORR Macaroni and Cheese Pasta and Sauce
- 125 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- Place the milk, boiling water and Stork margarine in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Add the contents of the packet and cook on high for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the cherry tomatoes and spring onions.
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover and stand for 2 minutes.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook