Cheesy Potato-Topped Tuna Pie
This dish is tasty, nutritious and ideal for family weeknight meals. A creative fish recipe that will leave everyone begging for seconds!
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 50 gram Stork margarine
- 1 Red onion, sliced
- 1 KNORR Chicken a'la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 500 millilitre cold milk
- 150 gram Baby spinach leaves
- 1 Can tuna, drained
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 700 gram Potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 50 millilitre Milk
- 5 millilitre Margarine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 80 millilitre Grated Cheddar cheese
- 6 Spring onions, chopped
- Make the potato mash by boiling potatoes in boiling salted water until cooked through.
- Mash potatoes together with the 50ml milk, 5ml Stork margarine, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Stir in grated cheese and spring onions and set aside.
- Melt margarine in a frying pan and fry onion until soft.
- Add milk to the pan then whisk in the contents of the sachet of KNORR Chicken a la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce until smooth and blended.
- Stir until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and stir in spinach, tuna and lemon juice.
- Spoon mixture into a baking dish.
- Spoon cheesy potato topping over the tuna and spread out evenly.
- Place under the grill until lightly browned.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook