Cottage Pie Topped with Butternut and Potato Mash
Delicious and easy recipes are hard to come by! Why not combine butternut, potatoes and cheese to make this scrumptious family meal?
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 15 Millilitre oil
- 500 Gram Mince
- 4 Carrots, julienne
- ½ Red chilli (optional)
- 5 Spring onions, chopped
- 1 Green pepper, finely diced
- 250 Gram butternut, peeled and cubed
- 250 Gram Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 KNORR Savoury Mince Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 1 Cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 400 Millilitre Water
- Boil potatoes and butternut together and mash.
- Set aside for topping.
- Sauté spring onions and chilli in a splash of oil, add carrots and green pepper and fry for 5 min.
- Add mince and brown.
- Mix contents of the sachet of KNORR Savoury Mince Dry Cook-in-Sauce with 400 ml cold water and pour over the browned mince.
- Bring to the boil, stirring often, then simmer for about 10 min.
- Place in a casserole dish, top with mashed potato and butternut, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Grill for 10-15 min or until cheese is golden brown.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook