Microwave Chicken Curry
If you haven't tried making a curry in the microwave then this is the recipe for you! A spicy and delicious curry in minutes.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 1 Pinch Salt and pepper to taste
- 250 ml Cream
- 250 ml Milk
- 15 ml Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry powder
- 30 ml Stork Margarine
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Apple, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 KNORR Chicken a’la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 8 Chicken thighs, cut into bite size pieces
- ¾ Cup Fresh sliced mushrooms
- 5 ml Robertsons Paprika
- In a microwave safe dish cook the apple and onion in the curry powder and Stork margarine on high power for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the contents of the sachet of KNORR Chicken a’la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce, milk, cream and salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken in a microwave safe dish and cover with the curry sauce and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle the top with paprika.
- Cover with cling wrap and microwave on at full power for 30 minutes.
- Test to see if chicken is done and tender.
- If not microwave at full power for another 5-10 minutes.
- Checking occasionally.
- Serve with basmati rice.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook