Meatball, Tomato and Potato Casserole
There is no one in the family that will not like this meatball casserole and ask for seconds.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time60 minutes
- 100 Millilitre water
- ½ Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoon Finely diced green pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Mustard powder
- 60 Millilitre Flour
- 35 Millilitre Canola oil
- 650 Millilitre Tomato juice
- 8 Medium carrots, cut into thirds
- 1 sachet KNORR Homestyle Meatball Kebabs Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 6 New potatoes, halved
- 15 Baby onions, peeled
- 500 Gram Beef mince
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl combine the mustard powder, green pepper, onion, mince, water and contents of the sachet of KNORR Homestyle Meatball Kebabs Dry Cook-in-Sauce.
- Shape into 12 meatballs and roll into flour.
- In a frying pan, brown meatballs in oil and place in an ovenproof dish.
- Gradually stir in the tomato juice and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Pour over meatballs and add vegetables.
- Cover and bake in a preheated oven for 1 hour or until meatballs are cooked through and vegetables are tender.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook