Tikka Chicken with Apricots
This sweet and sour chicken with apricots and thyme makes a great family dinner.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 15 Millilitre oil
- 500 Gram Chicken breast, sliced
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 1 Green pepper, chopped
- 1 Red pepper, chopped
- 1 KNORR Rice Mate Chicken Tikka Curry
- 800 Millilitre Warm water
- 100 Gram Dried apricots, chopped
- 5 Millilitre Chopped thyme
- Brown chicken strips in oil.
- Add onion and peppers and continue to fry for 5 min.
- Add sachet of uncooked rice.
- Combine seasoning mix with 800 ml warm water and pour mixture over the chicken and rice.
- Add the apricots and thyme and bring to the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat and allow to simmer for 20 min, stirring occasionally until the rice is cooked.
- Season to taste and serve.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook