Toad in the Hole
This toad in the hole won't put a hole in your purse.Â It tastes amazing and is fun to make.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 125 Millilitre Milk
- 175 Millilitre water
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Millilitre Salt
- 250 Millilitre Flour
- 1 KNORR Cheese and Bacon Flavour Potato Bake
- 500 Gram Beef/pork sausages
- 1 KNORR Roast Meat Gravy
- Beat together the milk water, eggs and salt.
- Add flour and KNORR Potato Bake Cheese & Bacon sachet and mix well to make a smooth batter.
- Leave the batter to rest while you cook the sausages.
- Bake sausages in the oven at 180°C until cooked (about 30 mins).
- Increase oven temperature to 200°C and grease an ovenproof dish well.
- Pour batter into the dish and press sausages into the batter.
- Bake for 35 minutes until done.
- Serve this delicious family meal with vegetables and KNORR Roast Meat Gravy.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook