Minute Steaks with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Whip up these minute steaks with a creamy mushroom sauce in just minutes - at a fraction of the price you would normally pay if eating out.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time10 minutes
- 500 g Minute steaks
- 30 g Margarine
- 5 ml Chopped fresh herbs
- 1 Pinch KNORR Aromat
- 1 KNORR Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- 250 ml Hot milk
- 15 ml Worcestershire sauce
- Heat margarine in a frying pan and fry minutes steaks in a little margarine until almost done (1 minute each side).
- Season to taste with herbs, KNORR Aromat and pepper.
- Prepare KNORR Creamy Mushroom Sauce as per packet instructions (using hot milk in place of water.)
- Pour the sauce over the steaks and add a few squirts of Worcestershire sauce.
- Heat in the oven until piping hot and serve immediately with vegetables and rice.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook