Cheesy Tuna and Rice Bake
This Cheesy Tuna and Rice Bake is one of those simple dinner recipes that are sure to please. It is easy to make and endlessly tasty.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time55 minutes
- 250 ml (1 cup) Rice
- 1 Red onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tins tuna in oil
- 500 ml water
- 1 KNORR Chicken and Mushroom Pan Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 15 ml Finely chopped chives
- 125 ml grated Cheddar cheese
- Cook rice as per packet instructions and drain well.
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease an oven proof dish.
- Sauté the onion in a little of the tuna oil.
- Add the flaked tuna to the onion and mix together.
- Place water and KNORR Chicken & Mushroom Pan Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet cntents into a pot and bring to the boil, stirring frequently.
- Add the tuna mixture and mix together well.
- Spoon half the rice into the dish and top with half the tuna mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle chives and cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 mins until browned.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook