Creamy Pasta with Prawns, Lime and Garlic
Treat your friends to this garlic and lime-infused prawn pasta.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- 5 g chopped herbs
- 1 box KNORR Tuna Mate Cheddar-Melt
- 200 g prawns, shelled and deveined
- 800 ml hot water
- 250 ml cold milk
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 15 ml oil
- 1 Pinch black pepper
- the zest of 1 lime
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick saucepan.
- Add onions and garlic and sauté until soft.
- Stir in sachet of seasoning spice blend, milk and water and mix together well.
- Add prawns, lime zest, herbs and the uncooked pasta (contained within the box of KNORR Tuna Mate Chaddar-Melt) and bring to the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat and allow to simmer uncovered for 15-20 min until the pasta is cooked.
- Season with black pepper, serve and enjoy.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook