Extra-Creamy Pasta with Chicken, Cheese and Corn
Cream, cheese and coriander combine to make this pasta an indulgent treat.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 400 g Chicken breasts, sliced
- 15 ml oil
- 4 Spring onions, sliced
- 1 box KNORR Tuna Mate Cheddar-Melt
- 600 ml water
- 200 ml Cream
- 410 g Tin whole kernel corn, drained
- 20 ml Chopped fresh coriander
- Using a non-stick frying pan, brown chicken in oil for about 3-4 min.
- Add spring onions and fry for another minute.
- Add sachet of seasoning sauce blend, water and cream to the pan together with the uncooked pasta (contained within the box of KNORR Tuna Mate Cheddar-Melt).
- Stir in the corn and coriander.
- Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally, and reduce heat.
- Allow to simmer uncovered for 10 min or until the pasta is cooked.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook