Golden Chicken Strips with Tomato and Mozzarella
This hearty beef meal is a firm favourite for family and friends.
- Recipe serves4 to 6
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 15 Millilitre Chopped basil
- 20 Millilitre Chopped parsley
- 1 Cup Fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 600 Gram Chicken strips
- 1 sachet KNORR Classic White Sauce
- 60 Millilitre olive oil
- 2 Tins tomato and onion mix
- 1 Cup Grated mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Lightly grease a shallow ovenproof dish.
- Toss chicken in KNORR Classic White Sauce, shaking off excess.
- Dip in egg and coat in combined breadcrumbs and herbs.
- Fry in oil on a medium heat.
- Cook chicken in batches for 1-2 minutes each side, until browned.
- Pour one tin of tomato & onion mix over the bottom of the dish and top with half of chicken, and half the mozzarella.
- Repeat layers and season.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until bubbling and cheese is golden.
- Serve with green salad.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook