Baked Peppers Stuffed with Smoked Chicken
Are you looking for easy recipes to serve up for Sunday lunch or as a starter? These stuffed red peppers are just the thing.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 1 Tin baked beans
- 1½ Cup Cups diced smoked chicken
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 15 Millilitre olive oil
- 6 Small red peppers
- 1 KNORR Chicken Stock Pot
- 1 Large tomato, diced
- 125 Millilitre Chopped parsley
- 60 Millilitre breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Slice tops off peppers and set aside.
- Remove and discard seeds.
- Place peppers in a small baking pan, sitting upright. (use a muffin pan if the peppers fit)
- Heat oil in a large frying pan on medium.
- Cook onion and garlic for 3 minutes, stirring, until soft.
- Stir in KNORR Chicken Stock Pot, chicken, baked beans, tomato, parsley and breadcrumbs and season to taste.
- Spoon mixture into each pepper.
- Replace pepper tops and cover with foil.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes, until pepper is tender.
- Serve hot.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook