Potato Bake with Corn, Cheese and Garlic
Fried corn and chillies mixed with garlic and herb cubed potatoes make this dish an ideal meal accompaniment.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time65 minutes
- 1 Tablespoon Stork Margarine
- 1 Onion, finely sliced
- 410 g Tin whole kernel corn or 375 ml fresh cooked corn
- 1 Chilli, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 4 Large potatoes, washed, peeled and cubed
- 1 KNORR Garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 450 ml Milk
- 250 ml grated Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Heat Stork margarine in a frying pan and fry onion until it is soft.
- Add corn and chilies and continue frying for another 2 min.
- Arrange the cubed potatoes in a greased, ovenproof dish and spoon over the corn and chilli mixture.
- Mix the sachet contents with a little milk to make a paste and stir in the remaining milk.
- Pour over the potatoes, sprinkle with grated cheese and bake for 1 hour until the potatoes are cooked and the cheese is golden brown.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook