Cheese and Bacon Potato Wedges with Guacamole
By following this easy supper recipe for Cheese and Bacon Potato Wedges with Guacamole, you can enjoy a delicious treat in just one hour.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 700 g Potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 50 ml olive oil
- 1 sachet KNORR Cheese and Bacon Potato Bake
- 3 Ripe avocados
- 10 ml lemon juice
- 1 Small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 Red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 15 ml Fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 45 ml Sour cream
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place potato wedges in a suitable roasting dish and sprinkle dry sachet contents over the potato wedges.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 30-40 min until golden brown and crispy.
- Place avocado flesh into a bowl and mash lightly with a fork together with the lemon juice.
- Add onion, chilli, coriander and sour cream and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve chilled as a dip for the crispy potato wedges.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook