Creamy Pasta Bake with Spinach and Mozzarella
Popeye's favourite! Made with pasta, wine (Olive's addition) and of course spinach.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 250 Millilitre Cream
- 1 Packet of chopped spinach
- 125 Millilitre Dry white wine
- 1 Clove garlic
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 375 Gram Shell pasta
- 250 Millilitre Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 15 Millilitre sunflower oil
- 1 sachet KNORR Chicken a'la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente then drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onions and garlic until soft.
- Add wine and spinach, put lid on to wilt spinach and leave for 5 min.
- Add the KNORR Chicken a la King Cook-in-Sauce sachet contents and the cream and simmer until the sauce has thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the pasta shells and the spinach sauce together.
- Spoon into a rectangular baking dish and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Grill until the cheese is bubbling and golden brown.
- Serve with an assortment of squashes.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook