Camembert-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Looking for creative dinner ideas with chicken to make during the coming festive season? Give this easy recipe a try!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time30 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 4 Skinless chicken fillets
- 75 g Camembert cheese, sliced
- 10 ml Robertsons Sweet Basil
- 1 sachet KNORR Black Pepper Sauce
- 5 ml Freshly chopped thyme
- 6 tomatoes, chopped
- 30 ml Oil
- 300 g Spinach
- 1 Roasted red pepper, peeled and diced
- 15 ml Toasted pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cut a pocket into each chicken fillet.
- Place sliced camembert into each pocket and sprinkle with dried basil.
- Secure filling with toothpicks.
- Roll chicken in KNORR Back Pepper Sauce packet contents.
- Place in a lightly oiled ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and drizzle with oil.
- Bake in preheated oven, for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked.
- Heat extra oil in a large frying pan.
- Add spinach to wilt, drain off any excess water.
- Stir in red pepper and pine nuts.
- Place on a serving plate, top with sliced chicken.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook