Curried Haddock Casserole
Give your family their weekly dose of omegas with this fish casserole made with a curry sauce.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time45 minutes
- 3 Cup Soft bread cubes
- 1 Onion, very finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 Curry leaves
- 1 KNORR Mild Durban Curry Dry Cook-In-Sauce
- ½ Cup Margarine
- 400 Millilitre Milk
- 1 Kilogram Haddock fillets
- 1 Cup Crushed salticrax
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Lightly grease a baking dish.
- Mix the bread, onion, salt, pepper and curry leaves together.
- Combine the KNORR Fresh Ideas sachet with milk, stirring until creamy.
- In the bottom of the prepared dish, layer half of the fish, half of the bread mixture and half of the Sauce mixture.
- Repeat layers and cover top with salticrax crumbs and dot with margarine
- Bake uncovered in a preheated oven for 45 mins or until fish is flaky with a fork.
- Serve with sambals and brown basmati rice.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook