Pasta with Cajun Chicken, Sour Cream and Mushrooms
Cajun seasoning and coriander combine to give this mushroom pasta extra zing.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- ½ Cup Coriander leaves
- 15 Millilitre oil
- 2 Chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 20 Millilitre Robertsons Louisiana Cajun Seasoning
- 1 packet KNORR Sour Cream & Mushroom Pasta & Sauce
- 375 Millilitre hot water
- 30 Millilitre Stork Margarine
- 125 Millilitre Milk
- Place chicken strips and Louisiana Cajun seasoning in a plastic bag and shake to coat the chicken pieces evenly.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken pieces until cooked through.
- Set aside.
- Place the milk, water and Stork margarine in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Add the contents of the KNORR Sour Cream & Mushroom Pasta & Sauce packet and cook over high heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the sliced cajun chicken.
- Simmer for a further 5 minutes and add the coriander leaves.
- Remove from the heat, cover and stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook