Spaghetti with a Sage and Salami Lemon Butter Sauce
Fry up salami, sage, chilli and garlic and serve with a Lemon Sauce over spaghetti as a quick and easy pasta meal.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time10 minutes
- 1 sachet KNORR Classic White Sauce
- 15 Millilitre lemon juice
- 400 Gram Spaghetti
- ½ Cup Freshly grated parmesan, plus extra to serve
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- ½ Teaspoon Dried crushed chillies
- 6 Fresh sage leaves, roughly torn
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 200 Gram Salami roll
- 10 Millilitre Butter
- 125 Millilitre White wine
- 2 Tablespoon Chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Cut salami into ½ cm slices, and then cut into thin strips.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the salami and cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes until crisp.
- Add the sage, chilli and garlic and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and set aside.
- Prepare the KNORR Classic White Sauce Sauce according to packet instructions then stir in the lemon juice and butter to combine.
- Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper and set aside.
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water following packet directions or until al dente.
- Return the salami mixture to medium-low heat, add the wine and simmer for 1 minute.
- Stir the salami mixture into the pasta.
- Quickly add the prepared KNORR Classic White Sauce and parsley, and toss together.
- Serve sprinkled with the extra parmesan.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook