Quick Cheesy Pasta with Smoked Ham and Mushrooms
Serve up this quick and easy meal to hungry children in less than 15 minutes.
- Recipe serves2
- Preparation time2 minutes
- Cooking time10 minutes
- 125 ml Milk
- 375 ml Water
- 30 ml Stork margarine
- 130 g KNORR Cheese, Ham and Mushroom Pasta and Sauce
- 150 g Smoked ham, chopped
- 4 Spring onions, chopped
- Place the milk, water and Stork margarine in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Add the contents of the packet and cook over high heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the chopped ham.
- Simmer for a further 5 minutes and add the spring onions.
- Remove from the heat, cover and stand for 2 minutes.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook