Quick Creamy Pasta with Chicken and Bacon
Fried chicken and bacon make this quick pasta meal a firm favourite with children.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time15 minutes
- 15 ml oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 200 g Bacon, sliced
- 400 g Chicken breast, sliced
- 1 KNORR Chicken Mate – Lotsa Cheese
- 600 ml hot water
- 250 ml Milk
- In a large saucepan, brown the onion, chicken and bacon in oil.
- Add the sachet of seasoning spice blend, 600 ml hot water and 200 ml cold milk.
- Add the uncooked pasta, bring to the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10-12 min or until the pasta is cooked.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook