Spinach, Butternut and Feta Lasagne
Enjoy the natural goodness of spinach and butternut topped with feta cheese in this great tasting lasagne.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 1 KNORR Lasagne Mate Chicken Lasagne
- 400 ml Boiling water
- 300 g Butternut
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 300 g Spinach, chopped
- 15 ml Oil
- 600 ml Hot water
- 300 ml Feta cheese
- Empty the contents of the cheese sauce sachet into a jug, fill to 400 ml with boiling water and stir for 1 minutes.
- Cube the butternut and microwave on high for 7 minutes.
- In a large pan, fry the onion and spinach in oil.
- Add the sachet of seasoning mix, 600 ml hot water, butternut and pasta (contained within the box of KNORR Lsagne Mate Chicken Lasagne) to the spinach.
- Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour into a 2-litres oven dish.
- Pour cheese sauce over and sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese.
- Grill for 10 minutes or bake for 20 minutes at 180°C.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook