Traditional Chicken a la King
The all-time, creamy, delicious favourite that's quick and easy to prepare!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 500 g Skinless chicken fillets, cut into strips
- 500 ml low fat milk
- 100 g Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Green pepper, sliced
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 1 sachet KNORR Chicken a'la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- In a pan, brown the onions in oil, add the chicken, pepper and mushrooms and brown for 5 min.
- Add cold milk to the pan, stir in the contents of the sachet of KNORR Chicken a'la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce and bring to the boil while stirring.
- Simmer uncovered for 25 min, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with brown rice.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook
Thai-Spiced Haddock and Potato Bake5
Pork Chops and Asparagus with a Creamy Basil Sauce4.7
Pasta Bake with Pork Sausages and Tomato4.5
One-Pot Wonder with Chicken, Prawns and Olives4.5
Pasta Bow Ties with Broccoli, Cheese and Mushrooms4