Bruschetta with Meatballs, Feta and Basil Yoghurt
Impress your friends with delicious dinner recipes such as this easy home-made bruschetta with mince, feta, basil and spring onions.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time15 minutes
- 750 g lean beef mince
- 1 Egg
- 3 Spring onions, thinly sliced
- 250 ml Fresh white breadcrumbs
- 1 KNORR Brown Onion Gravy
- 5 ml Ground cumin
- 125 ml Flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 150 g Feta cheese, crumbled
- Olive oil
- 1 French loaf, thickly sliced
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 125 ml Chopped basil leaves
- Black pepper to taste
- 125 ml Yoghurt
- Combine beef mince, egg, onions, breadcrumbs, KNORR Brown Onion Gravy, cumin, parsley and feta in a large bowl.
- Season with pepper.
- Mix well.
- Using 1 tbsp mixture at a time, roll mixture into balls to make 20 - 24 mini meatballs.
- Preheat a frying pan on medium heat.
- Cook meatballs, turning occasionally, for 12 to 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Arrange the sliced loaf on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place under the grill for 2 minutes each side or until toasted.
- Rub the garlic clove over the bread and transfer to a plate.
- Process the tomatoes, basil and yoghurt in a food processor and season.
- Place bread on serving plates.
- Top with mini meatballs.
- Serve with basil yoghurt and lemon wedges.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook