Creamy Corn and Bacon Chowder
Wondering about what’s for dinner? Warm up with a steaming hot, tasty chowder made with potatoes, corn and bacon – ideal for cold evenings.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time35 minutes
- 6 Slices bacon
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 125 ml Water
- 500 ml Milk
- 1 KNORR Garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 400 g Can cream-style corn
- 2 x 400 g Cans whole kernel corn
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Crisp bacon in an oven or microwave, crumble and set aside.
- Sauté onion in a little oil and add potatoes and water.
- Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Add the sachet of KNORR Garlic & Herb Potato Bake, stir in milk, corn, salt, and pepper to taste; continue to cook for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until heated through.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon to serve.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook