'Oh-so-easy' Arrabiata Sauce
Impress your family and friends by making your own arrabiata sauce with a combination of onion, garlic, chillies, tomatoes and rocket. Cook in bulk and freeze so it's on hand for pasta dinners.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 30 ml Olive oil
- 1 Red onion, finely chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 Small red chillies, halved, deseeded, finely chopped
- 15 ml Tomato paste
- 400 ml cold water
- 1 KNORR Spaghetti Bologanise Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 1 Tin Whole peeled tomatoes
- 10 ml Balsamic vinegar
- 40 g Baby rocket leaves
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic.
- Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
- Add chillies and tomato paste.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Add water and KNORR Spaghetti Bologanise Dry Cook-In Sauce sachet contents and canned tomatoes.
- Cook, stirring often, for 15 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Stir in balsamic vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss with your favourite pasta.
- Add rocket and serve.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook