Broccoli and Bacon Pasta Bake
Your family will love this pasta dish with broccoli, peas, fried bacon and onion.
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 300 g Pasta shells
- 30 ml olive oil
- 4 Bacon rashers, chopped
- 1 Small onion, chopped
- 350 g Broccoli
- 1 Cup frozen peas
- 250 ml Cream
- 2 Eggs
- 1 KNORR Classic White Sauce
- 1½ Cups grated Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Drain, return to the pan.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil over a medium heat.
- Add the bacon and onion, and cook, until soft and lightly browned.
- Break the broccoli into small florets.
- Cook the broccoli and peas in a steamer or in the microwave until tender.
- Use a fork to mix the cream and eggs and KNORR Classic White Sauce together in a jug.
- Add bacon, onion, broccoli, peas and the cream along with 1 cup cheddar to the pasta.
- Spoon into a 2 litre ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle remaining cheddar over the top.
- Bake for 20-30 mins or until golden.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook
Butternut and Leek Pasta Au Gratin4
Spaghetti with a Sage and Salami Lemon Butter Sauce3.5
Truly Delicious Indian Butter Chicken4.5
Golden Chicken Strips with Tomato and Mozzarella4.7
Baked Sweet Potato with a Smoked Chicken Filling4.2