Gnocchi with Cheesy Mince Bolognaise
This tasty meal uses ready-made fresh gnocchi with a home-made cheesy sauce that the whole family will tuck into.
- Recipe serves4 to 6
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 15 ml olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 750 g lean beef mince
- 400 ml cold water
- 1 sachet KNORR Spaghetti Bologanise Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 500 g Packet fresh gnocchi
- 150 g cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Increase heat to medium-high.
- Add mince.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until browned, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up mince.
- Add water and stir in the sachet contents of KNORR Spaghetti Bolognaise Cook-In Sauce.
- Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Simmer for 10 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Cook gnocchi in a saucepan of boiling, salted water for 3 minutes or until partially cooked.
- Spoon bolognaise into a lightly-greased, baking dish.
- Top with gnocchi.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and the sauce is bubbling at the edges.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil leaves and serve.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook