Butternut and Blue Cheese Quiche
The next time you’re looking for quiche recipes, try this quick and easy roasted butternut and blue cheese quiche topped with watercress.
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 1 Cup Cream
- 50 Gram Blue cheese
- ½ Red onion, sliced
- 500 Gram Butternut, roasted with a drizzle of honey and cooled
- 1 Roll ready-made shortcrust pastry
- Robertsons Thyme
- 3 Eggs, beaten
- 1 KNORR Cheese and Bacon Flavour Potato Bake
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cut shortcrust pastry into 6 circles to fit into a muffin pan.
- Place cooled, roasted butternut, onion and blue cheese into the pastry cups.
- Whisk together the cream, eggs and KNORR Bacon & Cheese Flavour Potato Bake and pour over the butternut mixture.
- Sprinkle with thyme leaves.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the egg custard has set.
- Serve topped with bunch of watercress leaves.
- TIP: Substitute the blue cheese with Feta Cheese if you prefer.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook