Thai Fish Cakes with a Herb and Peanut Salad
Fish fanatics will find these fish cakes made with prawns and white fish hard to resist with the added flavour of sweet chilli and lime.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time25 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 30 ml olive oil
- 30 ml Roasted peanuts, chopped
- 125 ml Fresh coriander leaves
- 50 g Fresh lettuce leaves
- Sweet chilli sauce, extra to serve
- 1 Lime wedges, to serve
- 80 ml sunflower oil
- 50 Gram Green beans, finely chopped
- 3 Spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 30 ml Fish sauce
- 125 ml Fresh coriander
- 100 g Deveined and peeled prawns
- 400 g Firm white fish fillets, coarsely chopped
- 1 Sachet KNORR Thai Green Curry Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 30 ml Sweet chilli sauce
- 10 ml Fresh lime juice
- Place the prawns and fish in a bowl and add the coriander, contents of the sachet of KNORR Thai Green Chicken Curry Dry Cook-in-Sauce, fish sauce, sweet chilli sauce and egg, and mix until well combined
- Transfer the fish mixture to a large bowl.
- Add the spring onion and beans and stir until well combined.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Divide the fish mixture into 8 equal portions and shape into patties.
- Cook for 4 minutes each side or until golden brown.
- Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Repeat with the remaining fish mixture, reheating the pan between batches.
- To make the herb & peanut salad, place the lettuce leaves, coriander, peanuts, oil and lime juice in a large bowl and gently toss together
- Serve fish cakes with lime wedges and extra sweet chilli Sauce.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook