Smoky Alfredo Pasta with Bacon and Chives
Bacon and chives add scrumptious taste to this quick and easy weekday Alfredo pasta.
- Recipe serves2
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 1 packet KNORR Alfredo Pasta and Sauce
- 125 ml Milk
- 375 ml water
- 30 g Stork Margarine
- 250 g Shoulder bacon
- 15 ml Chopped chives
- 125 ml Frozen peas, thawed
- Cook pasta according to instructions on the packaging.
- Meanwhile, place the bacon strips onto a baking sheet under the grill and cook, turning once, until the bacon is crispy.
- Roughly chop the bacon.
- Add the bacon, chives and peas to the ready made pasta, heat and serve.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook