One-Pot Lamb, Vegetable and Pear Roast
This lamb pot with rosemary and garlic is ideal as a winter warmer served with steaming vegetables.
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time30 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 1 large sweet potato, unpeeled, roughly chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 small pears, quartered, cored
- 6 lamb chops
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 60 ml olive oil
- 1 sachet KNORR Roasted Vegetables Veggie Bake
- 30 ml honey
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Combine 30 ml oil, rosemary, garlic and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Place lamb chops in a ceramic dish.
- Spoon over oil mixture and rub in with fingertips to coat both sides of chops.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Line a large roasting pan with baking paper.
- Place pears, carrots and sweet potato in the pan.
- Combine remaining oil and KNORR Roasted Vegetable Veggie Bake and honey.
- Spoon over pears and vegetables, tossing to coat.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes until tender.
- Place chops on top of vegetables.
- Drizzle with marinade.
- Roast for 15 minutes or until just cooked through.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook