Baked Potatoes with an Avo and Bacon Topping
This hearty baked potato stuffed with bacon, chopped chives and avocados is a perfect starter or side for your dinner recipes.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- 4 Potatoes
- 225 g Packet shoulder bacon, cooked till crispy
- 1 Ripe avocado, halved, peeled, stone removed
- 30 ml Sour cream
- 1 KNORR Creamy Garlic Sauce
- 30 ml Chopped chives
- Wash potatoes and dry with paper towel.
- Using a fork, pierce each potato a few times.
- Cook potatoes for 5-6 minutes on HIGH (100%) power in the microwave.
- Turn potatoes over.
- Cook a further 5-6 minutes on HIGH (100%) power or until potatoes are cooked.
- Stand for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Mash avocado with sour cream and KNORR Creamy Garlic Sauce.
- Add bacon and chives and mix well.
- Cut a cross in each potato and squeeze the sides in gently.
- Spoon avocado mixture onto potatoes and serve.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook