Carrot and Baby Marrow Quiche
Put your culinary skills to the test by trying your hand at this vegetarian recipe for Carrot and Baby Marrow Quiche.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time60 minutes
- 1 roll frozen, ready-made shortcrust pastry, defrosted
- 3 Baby marrows, grated
- 1 Large carrot, peeled and grated
- 4 Eggs
- 250 ml Cream
- 1 sachet KNORR Three Cheese Pasta Sauce
- 15 ml basil pesto
- 125 ml Cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Line the base and sides of a quiche/flan dish with pastry and trim excess.
- Place in the freezer for 15 minutes or until pastry is firm.
- Bake pastry for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Reduce oven to 180°C.
- Squeeze excess moisture from the grated baby marrow and carrot and spread over the base of the quiche.
- Whisk eggs, cream, KNORR Three Cheese Pasta Sauce, basil pesto and salt and pepper until combined.
- Pour over vegetables and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake quiche for 35-40 minutes or until golden and set.
- Stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook