Sweet Baby Marrow Stuffed Chicken
The sharp taste of coriander intertwined with ricotta cheese makes this baby marrow stuffed chicken a firm favourite.
- Recipe serves4 to 6
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time90 minutes
- 4 Baby marrows, grated
- 200 g Ricotta or cream cheese
- 50 ml hot chutney
- 15 ml Fresh coriander, chopped
- 5 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 2 ml Ground black pepper
- 2 ml Salt
- 30 ml oil
- 1 KNORR Garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 1 Whole chicken, cleaned
- Preheat oven to 180˚C
- Mix the baby marrows, ricotta cheese, chutney, coriander, parsley, salt and pepper together in a small mixing bowl.
- To stuff the chicken, run your hands under the skin of the chicken breast and separate the 2 layers to create a cavity to stuff the filling.
- Push the baby marrow filling into the cavity until all the mixture is used up.
- Place chicken in a roasting dish and rub with a mixture of oil and ½ the packet contents of the KNORR Garlic & Herb Potato Bake.
- Roast at 180°C for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Serve with roasted potatoes, mint
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook