Incredibly Easy Thai Green Chicken Curry
A tantalising combination of sweet milk with chicken and juicy marrows.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 500 g Chicken strips
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 30 ml Stork margarine
- 15 ml Thai green curry paste
- 1 KNORR Chicken a'la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 400 ml 2% low fat milk
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Fresh coriander leaves to garnish
- 250 g Basmati rice or noodles
- 200 g baby marrows, sliced
- In a large pan, fry chicken and onion in Stork margarine until brown.
- Add Thai green curry paste and baby marrows and fry for 1 min.
- Mix KNORR Chicken a'la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet contents with milk and pour into the pan.
- Simmer with the chicken until thickened.
- Add the lemon zest and use fresh coriander leaves to garnish.
- Serve with basmati rice or noodles.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook