Creamy Chicken and Chives
Add a new chicken recipe to your collection! The spring onions and chopped chives used in this recipe bring new flavours to an old classic.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 500 gram Chicken cubes or strips
- 15 millilitre Oil
- 5 Spring onions, chopped
- 1 Red pepper, chopped
- 100 gram Broccoli florets
- 100 gram Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 sachet KNORR Chicken & Mushroom Pan Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 200 millilitre Milk
- 200 millilitre Water
- 50 millilitre Chopped chives
- 250 gram Noodles or brown rice
- Brown chicken in hot oil in a frying pan and drain off excess oil.
- Add spring onions, red pepper, broccoli and mushrooms and cook for 5 min.
- Mix contents of the KNORR Chicken & Mushroom Pan Dry Cook-in-Sauce with 200 ml cold milk and 200 ml cold water in a jug.
- Pour over browned chicken and bring to the boil, stirring quite often.
- Simmer for 5-10 min and add chives.
- Serve with noodles or brown rice.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook