Herbed Chicken Meatballs on Spaghetti
Chilli, thyme and basil add delicious flavour to this chicken mince spaghetti.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 500 g Chicken mince
- ½ Onion, finely chopped
- 5 ml Robertsons Crushed Chillies
- 5 ml Fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 100 g Carrots, grated
- 1 KNORR Homestyle Meatball Kebabs Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 250 ml Basil leaves
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped
- 10 ml Olive oil
- 250 g Spaghetti, cooked
- 50 g Parmesan cheese shavings
- Place the mince, onion, chillies, thyme leaves, carrots, KNORR Homestyle Meatball Kebabs Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet contents and 100 ml water in a bowl and mix well.
- Shape the mince into evenly sized balls and shallow fry in batches until golden brown.
- Blend basil leaves, garlic and tomatoes and oil and toss through hot spaghetti.
- Serve with meatballs and garnish with shavings of cheese.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook