Leek and Asparagus Frittata with Sweet Potato Wedges
Make a frittata with a difference using asparagus, sundried tomatoes and leeks and serve with steaming hot sweet potato wedges
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time35 minutes
- 30 ml Margarine
- 150 g Leeks, finely sliced
- 300 g Tinned asparagus, drained
- 30 ml Chopped sundried tomatoes
- 4 Eggs
- 1 sachet KNORR Chicken a'la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 125 ml 2% low fat milk
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 kg Sweet potatoes, cut into wedges and roasted
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Brush a pie plate or quiche dish with oil.
- Melt margarine in a pan and add leeks.
- Fry leeks for 2 min until they soften.
- Combine leeks, asparagus and sundried tomatoes in a bowl and mix together.
- Spread evenly into the prepared dish.
- Whisk eggs, KNORR Chicken A la King sachet contents and milk together in a jug and season with black pepper.
- Pour over the vegetables and bake in the oven for 30 min or until golden brown.
- Serve with roasted sweet potato wedges.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook