Tagliatelle Bake with Chicken and Asparagus
Treat your family to a balanced weekday meal made with pasta, chicken and asparagus
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 300 g Tagliatelle
- 1 sachet KNORR Spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 300 ml low fat milk
- 5 ml Wholegrain mustard
- 300 g Barbecued chicken, skin removed and sliced
- 200 g Fresh Asparagus Spears, steamed
- 50 g Breadcrumbs
- 30 ml Chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- 150 g Peas
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- Cook tagliatelle pasta in unsalted water until al dente then drain and set aside.
- Place KNORR Spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet contents in a saucepan together with milk and mustard.
- Bring to the boil then reduce to a simmer and cook until thickened.
- Add chicken and asparagus and mix together well.
- Gently mix the sauce together with the tagliatelle and place in a baking dish.
- Combine breadcrumbs and parsley and sprinkle over the pasta.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 20 min until the crumbs are light golden brown.
- Serve hot with a side serving of peas.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook