Home-Made Fish and Chips
Fish and chips lovers will enjoy this home-made recipe that takes a little longer to make but tastes decadent.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 15 Millilitre chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 500 Gram White fish fillets
- 1 Pinch Pepper to Taste
- 100 Gram Feta cheese
- 4 Garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1 Sprig rosemary
- 30 olive oil
- 5 Potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 sachet KNORR Sour Cream and Chives Potato Bake
- 300 Gram Green beans, steamed
- 300 Gram Carrots, cooked
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Rub potatoes with 15 ml olive oil and KNORR Sour Cream & Chives Potato Bake sachet contents and place onto a baking tray.
- Sprinkle with rosemary leaves and garlic cloves and bake in the oven for about 40 min until golden brown and crispy.
- When the potatoes come out of the oven, sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Rub fish fillets with 5 ml olive oil and lightly fry in a non-stick frying pan.
- When the fish is almost cooked through, add a squeeze of lemon juice and a sprinkle of fresh parsley.
- Serve fish with potato wedges, steamed green beans and carrots.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook