Cheesy Haddock and Spinach Bake
Make this balanced fish recipe during the week using haddock and spinach, topped with your favourite cheese.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 500 ml Milk
- 1 sachet KNORR Chicken a'la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 200 ml grated cheese
- 400 g Haddock fillets
- 300 g Spinach, cooked
- 40 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 4 Whole potatoes, steamed or boiled
- Preheat oven at 180°C.
- Mix the milk and contents of KNORR Chicken A la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet until smooth and heat in the microwave or stovetop until thickened.
- Add 100 ml cheese to the sauce and stir until mixed through.
- Place the haddock in a greased ovenproof dish and spread the fish fillets with cooked spinach.
- Sprinkle with parsley, pour the creamy sauce over the fish and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 min and serve immediately with a jacket potato and a knob of Stork margarine seasoned with black pepper.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook