Mexican-Style Nachos with Ostrich Mince
Ostrich mince makes a healthy and tasty sauce for these delicious nachos served with spring onions, sour cream and guacamole.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 6 Spring onions, chopped
- 45 Millilitre Stork Margarine
- 500 Gram Ostrich mince
- 1 Pinch Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 KNORR Spaghetti Bologanise Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 1 Packet corn chips
- 100 Millilitre cold water
- 250 Millilitre Tomato salsa
- 250 Millilitre cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 Tomato, diced
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large frying pan, sauté the garlic and spring onions in Stork margarine until soft.
- Add the ostrich mince, salt and pepper and brown.
- Mix KNORR Cook-in-Sauce sachet contents with cold water and tomato salsa and pour over the mince.
- Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally, then simmer for 10 min.
- Arrange crispy corn chips in a serving dish, spoon over the mince and top with cheese and tomato.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10 min.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve with sour cream and guacamole.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook