Pasta with Sundried Tomatoes and Feta
In under half an hour you can whip up a delicious tomato-flavoured pasta dish for a quick and tasty weekday meal.
- Recipe serves2
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 15 ml olive oil
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 125 ml Marinated, sundried tomatoes
- ½ Red pepper, finely diced
- 1 KNORR Sour Cream and Mushroom Pasta and Sauce
- 125 ml Milk
- 310 ml water
- 30 ml Stork Margarine
- 250 ml Fresh basil leaves
- 1 Round feta cheese
- In a saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and sauté for 1 min.
- Add tomatoes, red pepper, milk, water and Stork margarine and bring to the boil.
- Add sachet contents and stir continuously until boiling.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 8-10 min, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the stove, cover and stand for 2 min as pasta will thicken on standing.
- Stir in fresh basil leaves and crumble feta cheese over.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook