Baked Winter Squash with Garlic and Cream
If you’re a vegetarian looking for dinner ideas, you have to try this easy, delicious vegetable dish made with an assortment of squashes.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time45 minutes
- 250 ml Cream
- 3 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 20 ml Fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 Pinch black pepper
- 1.5 kg Assorted squash (e.g. baby pumpkins, baby marrows, patty pans, cubed butternut etc.)
- 1 sachet KNORR Roasted Vegetables Veggie Bake
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 30 ml Parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place mixed squash in an ovenproof dish and season with black pepper.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together in a jug and pour over the assorted squash.
- Bake for 40-45 min or until the squash are tender and the sauce has thickened.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook